The Property Division of Civic Legal is well known locally for its depth
and breadth of experience. Our reputation gives our clients comfort.
In conjunction with Jan Simpson Settlements and All Property Settlements, which
form part of the Simpson Kelly Group, our group has been involved in some aspect
of almost all of the major property developments of both vacant land and strata
title buildings in Western Australia. That experience assists clients to see complex
property projects through to successful completion.
In matters such as shopping centre acquisitions and developments, hotel projects,
commercial and residential office towers and tourist developments, the Group has
a reputation in the property development industry that is widely acknowledged as
being of the highest order. Our credibility is an added value for clients.
The Group has advised and acted on small to large scale developments and transactions
- tourist development facilities such as Mindarie Marine and associated land development;
- mixed use complexes such as The Paragon, Pacific International in the City of Perth
and Kebbel House, Nedlands;
- leasing of projects like the Old Swan Brewery and Cinema City, Perth;
- landmark projects like the Warwick Entertainment Centre;
- large-scale subdivisions such as Ellenbrook, Jane Brook, Meadow Springs, Seascapes
Halls Head and Sea Trees, Two Rocks.
The capabilities of the Group include but are not limited to the following:
- acquisitions and disposals of real estate;
- caveats, restrictive covenants and easements;
- amendment or modification of restrictive caveats;
- applications for strata title;
- severing joint tenancies;
- replacing lost certificates of title;
- property-related tax and stamp duty advice;
- leases, assignments of lease and sub-leases;
- Town Planning and Development Act;
- Commercial Tenancies (Retail Shops) Agreements Act;
- Strata Titles Act;
- Property Law Act;
- Transfer of Land Act.